Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Enfield residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
- 183 Gulf Rd, Somers, CT 06071
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 948 Sqft
- his cozy ranch in a private rustic setting with pretty stone walls is just down the street from Shenipsit State Forest! ..
- 21 Eileen Ln, Enfield, CT 06082
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2458 Sqft
- Rarely does a home with this degree of quality and attention to detail come on the market! Expect to be impressed with t ..
- 787 Suffield St, Suffield, CT 06078
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1501 Sqft
- Many surprising features to be found in this well maintained updated home! You will love the cathedral ceiling in the ki ..
- 26 Shady Glen Ln, Somers, CT 06071
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1976 Sqft
- Beautifully maintained colonial nestled on a .92 acre lot on culdesac! The minute you step inside you will feel right at ..