- 2 Skinner Rd, East Windsor, CT 06016
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1617 Sqft
- This solidly built dormered cape is larger then it looks from the street with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths featuring newer vinyl siding and thermal windows. There are leased solar panels for super energy efficiency, and an owned solar panel for the hot water heater. The living room boasts a gorgeous stone fireplace and has hardwood floors under the carpet, as well as the first floor bedroom and hallway too. The kitchen is sunny and bright and has an open pass through toward the dining room with nice built in cabinet ...
- 311 Mountain View Rd, Somers, CT 06071
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2645 Sqft
- Welcome to House Beautiful! This gorgeous quality built home is nestled on a 1 acre lot with a stunning inground pool, patio and lighting setup in the back yard. You will love expansive kitchen, completely remodeled in 2013 and is the heart of the home, features cherry cabinets, granite countertops, tile flooring and stainless steel appliances. This opens nicely to the formal dining room and is the perfect spot for large crowds or entertaining. Real wood beams grace the formal living room ceiling, and the main foca ...
- 27 S Grove St, Vernon, CT 06066
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 928 Sqft
- Come see this adorable, well maintained 2 bedroom ranch on low traffic street! Many updates including new roof, new siding, new deck, countertops, stainless steel appliances, kitchen floor, and many rooms recently painted. This sunny open floor plan features hardwood floors in main areas, built ins, updates in the bathroom, a younger furnace too. Most windows are thermal paned, house is wired for a generator and the garage is underneath. Back yard completely fenced in. Very convenient to 83 and Rt 30.
- Stickney Hill Rd, Union, CT 06076
- Peaceful country location, yet neighbors still nearby. Close to the Wales, MA line. 10 minutes to the highway, commuting distance to Hartford, Worcester and Springfield. Stone walls on property, and an approved building lot.