- 11 Strawberry Ln, Enfield, CT 06082
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2978 Sqft
- One of the nicest cul-de-sac streets in town! You will fall in love with the setting and private 1 acre yard. This colonial features hardwood floors, large open family room and kitchen area with fireplace and wood stove insert! The formal dining room and living room are open to one another, and the entire first floor lends itself to large crowds and entertaining. After a long day, unwind in the screened porch off the kitchen and relax as you gaze at the gorgeous private back yard and heated pool with trex deck. Ups ...
- 1 Gary Dr, Enfield, CT 06082
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1175 Sqft
- This clean and orderly original owner home has been lovingly maintained all these years. Sitting on a spacious corner lot in a popular neighborhood, there is a large screened in patio area and a 4 season sunroom! Don't miss all the recent upgrades done within the last 6 years... architectural roof, siding, windows, furnace, and brand new dryer. Down in the basement, there is also a 1930's vintage gas oven cooktop and heater in mint condition! Also just installed was a french drain system by New England Dry Basement ...
- 183 Gulf Rd, Somers, CT 06071
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 948 Sqft
- This cozy ranch in a private rustic setting with pretty stone walls is just down the street from Shenipsit State Forest! Nestled on .46 acres this home features many mechanical and major items recently replaced such as newer architectural roof (2015) New boiler (2018) Newer hot water holding tank (5yrs +-) Newer well pump and water holding tank (2004) Driveway (2000) Also included is the rarely used generator, like brand new! There are hardwood floors under the carpet, walkout basement, and a detached 1 car garage. ...
- 26 Shady Glen Ln, Somers, CT 06071
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1976 Sqft
- Beautifully maintained colonial nestled on a .92 acre lot on culdesac! The minute you step inside you will feel right at home and can't help but notice the spotless move in condition! You will love the newer stainless steel appliances and be amazed at the quantity of kitchen cabinets and a walkin pantry. The spacious family has an eye catching wood ceiling and is open to the kitchen. A formal dining room and a sunny fireplaced living room both have hardwood floors, and a half bath with laundry are also on the first ...
- Stickney Hill Rd, Union, CT 06076
- Peaceful country location, yet neighbors still nearby. Close to the Wales, MA line. 10 minutes to the highway, commuting distance to Hartford, Worcester and Springfield. Stone walls on property, and an approved building lot.